Pages

Thursday 2 October 2008

Challenge Combo


CHALLENGE COMBO

I am at last adding some of my own cards and taking part in a couple of challenges. Ive been meaning to do this for a long time but I am either too busy with the kids or too busy being nosy at everybodys blogs.

This card is for the Sketch Saturday Challenge #18 and also for the Stamp Something Challenge.
You will have to try and ignore my terrible photography skills. I covered my base card with Holiday Joy Mini Dots by Paper Adventures. I used Elzybells stamped mouse in hat image (not sure of proper name for this one) and coloured in with inktense pencils and water brushed. I added some crystal stickles and them layered onto red card. I then done the same for the small images at the bottom which are a mini Christmas pud and an Anitas greeting. I finished of with some red organza ribbon.

1 comment:

ChrissyM said...

I love the image and what you did with it. Very cute

Leelou Blogs