Pages

Sunday 9 November 2008

Birthday Card For Dad


Hello everyone! I'm sorry for being a terrible blogger recently. Just when I was starting to do well at keeping it up-to-date, and then it all goes to pot. I have been very busy trying to get the cards done for my Christmas orders and therefore, I haven't had time to do much. Anyway, they are all done now so, it's back to normal for a while. This card is one that I made for my Dads birthday. The papers are from dovecraft, I think. A very simple card. I covered the base A4 card with the papers. The boot is stamped and then coloured with inktense pencils and watered. It is then mounted onto latte coloured card and mounted with foam pads onto the base card. The message on the front, which reads 'It's your birthday. Time to...' is done on my pc and mounted the same way as the boot. And finally, the message inside is done on the pc and stuck with some double-sided tape and reads 'Give another year the boot'.

No comments:

Leelou Blogs