Pages

Wednesday 19 November 2008

Sarah Kay Birthday Card


This card is for my daughters friends birthday. It was a last minute card. She came home from school at 4.15pm and asked for a card and present for the friend and said she needed it for 5.30pm. Don't you just love teenagers?!!! The image was one that I got from ebay a while back. I had coloured it for a previous card and it didn't go with the papers I wanted to use. So, as I cannot throw anything out, it has been sitting around waiting for me to use it. The papers are DCWV Pocket full of Posies Stack and some pearl card. Image is mounted onto pearl card and then foam pads. The ribbon is from a qvc christmas kit I bought recently. The greeting is from Craftwork Cards. The sketch is an old one from Sketch Saturday (I think).

No comments:

Leelou Blogs