Pages

Friday 19 December 2008

Whiff of Joy - Herb with Christmas Pudding

I received my wonderful gift from Katharina over at Whiff of Joy on Tuesday and I got straight to using it. Herb with Christmas Pudding is probably my favourite stamp at the moment. He is so easy to stamp and fabulous to colour. Thank you once again to Katharina.
For these cards, I have used the same layout, greeting and image on all three. I have only changed the colours. Really enjoyed making these. They were quick and easy and I loved the way they turned out.



This first one was made with Doodlebug and DCWV winter kit in a stack papers and some sparkly trim from Papermania. The image is inktense pencils watered, as are the images on the other two cards. I have used a glue pen and added silver glitter to the swirls on Herb. The greeting is printed on the pc and mounted onto some blue mirror card. The greeting reads "Oh, bring us some figgy pudding..." on inside and "and a cup of good cheer" on the inside.

For this one, I have used a spotty paper and one with Christmas greetings on it. I can't remember what they are called but I think something about figgy pudding, funnily enough. The ribbon is Anita's. Image and greeting is mounted onto green mirror card.
This one is a paper from K&Co with the same ribbon as the last one.

Hugs
Suzanne x

No comments:

Leelou Blogs