Pages

Friday 2 January 2009

Happy New Year! And my Christmas craft goodies!

Happy New Year Everyone! Sorry, I have not posted for a long time. I just haven't had a chance! Haven't had two minutes peace! I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and a great New Year! Ours was really nice and quiet. We went to my mums for Christmas dinner and the rest of the family visited on Boxing Day. For New Year, we had the bells at my mums and joined the rest of the family at my auntys for the afternoon yesterday. It was very nice. I received some gorgeous crafting goodies. Some H2O's from my sister, watercolour and metallic watercolour pencils from my brother and his partner and some fine glitter pots from the children.


I chose some goodies from my dad, papers, brads, some flowers,some rub ons, some adhesive gem stones, a paint pail,and two WOJ stamps.



And, from my mum I received copic markers, pastel pencils, DCWV Glitter SWEET Stack 6x6, scalloped and plain circle nesties, American Crafts HOOPLA ribbons, some American Crafts rub ons, some MM epoxy flower shapes, one Sarah Kay stamp, three Snag'em Stamps - Fairest of them all collection, and some Inkadinkadoo clear Stamps.



Thank you so so much to everybody. I will get some crafting done when the kids are back at school. Roll on Monday, lol! I'll be back later to post some of the lovely cards I received from my family.

Hugs
Suzanne x

No comments:

Leelou Blogs