Pages

Tuesday 21 April 2009

Friday Sketchers #48

Hi everyone! How nice and peaceful it is around here today. I better remember and take the flags back down before the kids get out of school, lol! My card today is for Friday Sketchers #48 - a sketch by Kristine and a fab one at that. This card has been a nightmare. I first made it and didn't matt and layer the bits so I didn't like the result So, I thought I would cheat and take it apart and fix it. HA! I ripped all the papers and bent the card - grrrr! So, I gave up and started from scratch! Just as well I loved the sketch and these papers or I think I would just have given up.



The image is new stamp set from Personal Impressions coloured with watercolour and inktense pencils. The DPs are '3 Bugs In A Rug - Snips and Snails' range. They are double-sided and are called 'Turtles', '123' and 'Little Prince'. The CS and the spanner and screwdriver embellishments are from my stash. The text is my bad handwriting. Ovals are cut on the Bug with Nesties.

I have carried the sketch through to the inside as well.




Hope you like it. Any comments are appreciated.

Hugs
Suzanne x

1 comment:

coldwaters2 said...

Oh Suzanne its great love the image and your colour combo is fab. I have also done the tearing of papers and things still what we have to do to get it right lol.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Leelou Blogs