Pages

Sunday 12 April 2009

Happy Easter and Late Cutie Sunday Gone Wrong

Hello everyone and a very Happy Easter to you all! I hope everyone has a lovely day tomorrow - or today, lol! (Very late post). This card was for Cutie Sunday but it was too late. And, I couldn't get the sketch right because my image was a rectangle and my card was a square.




Anyway, the papers used are Old MacDonald papers. The image is an Ollyfant image and is coloured with watercolour pencils. Bought these stamps at the weekend and I think they are really cute. The CS is from my stash as are the rub-ons. The ribbon is Old Macdonald to match the DP's.



I have made the inside similar to the front.





Hope you like it!

Hugs
Suzanne x

1 comment:

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Suzanne its lovely that image is great. I made a card the other day for a challenge but when I went to post it....to late. I didn't bother to post it at all though.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Leelou Blogs