Pages

Sunday 12 April 2009

Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge #27 - Sketch

This week over at Secret Crafter, there is a fab sketch by Donna to try out. It was a lovely sketch to work with. I haven't added the flowers at the corner of the images as this card is for my son and Im not sure he would appreciate them, lol!





I have used Old Macdonald papers again and this time, the goat from my new stamps by Ollyfant. He is, as usual, coloured with watercolour pencils. Ribbon is also Old Macdonald. CS and rub-ons from my stash.

The inside:


Hope you like it. If you stop by to take a look please leave a comment so I can return the visit.

Hugs
Suzanne x

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Suzanne, such a lovely card, and I think you're right about the flowers!

Mandy

Jill said...

gorgeous card Suzanne, I love the cute image, thanks for joining us at scsc hugs Jill x

Leelou Blogs