Pages

Friday 10 April 2009

Sketch Saturday Challenge #45



Hi everyone! This card is for the Sketch Saturday Challenge which is a fab sketch by Tracie. Lovely to work with but then I realised that the image I had chosen was the wrong way round so, I have had to rotate the sketch a bit.

The image is a Sarah Kay one that I bought from Ebay a while back, coloured with water colour pencils. The papers are, once again, Basic Grey - Gypsy. The flower, brad and gems are from my mums stash.

Hope you like it

Hugs
Suzanne x

3 comments:

tracie said...

Gorgoeus card Suzanne, and love how you've rotated my sketch for this gorgeous image ~ love your colouring and pretty papers.
Thanks for joining us this week at SS
hugs
Tracie :)x

coldwaters2 said...

Hi suzanne this is one gorgeous card love your colour combos they work so well together.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Bev said...

Oh this is so pretty sweetie, gorgeous colours and such an adorable image x

Leelou Blogs