Pages

Thursday 14 May 2009

ABC and A Spoonfull of Sugar




Hi everyone. I am back with another one today. Very unusual for me and you probably won't see me for about a month now, lol! Just joking! This is a small gift box for a baby. I first seen this box on someones blog. I really liked it but when I went to go and do it, one of the kids had closed down the page and I coudn't find it. So, I found the tutorial over on Splitcoast Stampers and had a shot.




I decided to make it for a baby as I have lots of these Forever Friends papers and I have never used them yet. The image is colored with watercolour pencils. Cardstock and buttons (Making Memories - I think) are from my stash.

I am entering this into 2 challenges again:

1.) ABC Challenge - N is for Not A Card
2.) A Spoonful of Sugar - Buttons Galore

I hope you like it

Hugs

7 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

How lovely is this then love your colours. I have left something for you on my blog if you would like to accept.

Hugs
Lorraine x

helen said...

aww how cute is this ikkle bundle gorgeous colour choice hon
hugs
helen x

Chrissie said...

Really lovely box and a very pretty colour scheme.
Chrissie

Anonymous said...

Simply adorable. Thanks for joining in the ABC challenge this week.

Jen said...

What a sweet little box! Love the colours.
Thanks for joining the ABC challenge this week.
Hugs
Jen x

Helen said...

Fab little box!
Thanks for joining us at the ABC Challenge this week!
Helen x

Victoria said...

what a wonderful little box thanks for joining us on abc this week

Leelou Blogs