Pages

Friday 8 May 2009

Sketch Saturday Week 49

Hi everyone! Phew what a job to get this one finished in time! Not that it took long to make but I didn't start it till about 3ish this afternoon and then had to take photos and deliver it to my sister for her birthday card from the kids before I could het a chance to post it, lol!

Anyway, another fantastic sketch over at Sketch Saturday this week and I had great fun making this one. A really nice and simple sketch to follow and a fantastic result - even if I do say so myself, lol!



The image is one of my new Daisy and Dandelion Stamps. Got these a while back but this is the first time I've used any of them. I think these ones are 'Candyfloss and Marshmallow' and coloured with just one watercolour pencil and one Twinkling H2O. The papers are Basic Grey 'Bittersweet'. The cardstock is from my stash and the ribbon is from my mums stash, lol! Have used a Fiskars Border punch on the pink piece and the flowers are punched with brads in the middle.

For the inside, I have used the flower stamp from the same stamp set and the other rabbit stamp in the centre on the left side. On the right side, some more design paper and one of the greetings from the stamp set. All the circles and scalloped circles are cut with Nesties on the Bug.





I am really plaesed with the way this one turned out. Hope you like it. Any comments are greatly appreciated

Hugs
Suzanne x

2 comments:

helen said...

fabby card hon, and gorgeous colouring too
hugs
helen x

coldwaters2 said...

Oh Suzanne this is so beautiful I love love the colours you have used and that image who could resist such a gorgeous rabbit I think your colouring is awesome. I also love those flowers just perfect.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Leelou Blogs