Pages

Sunday 7 June 2009

An award

Hi everyone. Hope you are all well. I have been very busy today. We, my mum and I, were away to the Artstamps Scotland Exhibition. I have to say that I wasn't really looking forward to going as last year was absolutely awful. I think there was only about 5 or six stands there and I didn't hold out much hope for this year being much better. But, I am glad to say, I was wrong! It was quite an improvement and we met quite a few people we knew and also some lovely people who were there as exhibitors. And, as it was just the two of us, I actually really enjoyed myself. A very pleasant, stress free day, me thinks! I picked up a few wee bits and pieces and I will hopefully get a chance to play tomorrow. Will hopefully be able to combine a few challenges and have something to show you in a day or two.

Anyway, the reason for this post was not to blether on about a lot of rubbish today but to say a huge big thank you to a wonderful blogging friend who has very kindly given me an award. Thank you so much, Helen!



This award is to show an appreciation of a persons blog support and I am absolutely delighted to receive it. I love to be given these and I also appreciate all of the kindness and the support that Helen has herself given to me. I would like to pass this award onto just one other blogging friend. This is another person who gives a huge amount of support and also, a person who, like myself, really appreciates the support of everyone who visits and takes the time to leave a comment. I would like to give this to Lorraine.

So, thank you to Helen and Lorraine for their continued support and also thank you to everyone who stops by and looks at my cards.


Thanks again
Hugs
Suzanne x

2 comments:

helen said...

you're very welcome sweetie , ilove poping over for a visit
hugs
helen x

coldwaters2 said...

Oh Suzanne you have brought tears to my eyes how truly wonderful to choose me to pass this beautiful award onto I am lost for words to describe how I feel......I am the most proudest person ever and will show this on my blog with great love and pride and thank you with all my heart.

Love & hugs
Lorraine x

Leelou Blogs