Pages

Tuesday 30 June 2009

Just Magnolia - Week 11



Hello again everyone. I am back. I have finally managed to finish my card for the Just Magnolia challenge - a fantastic sketch from Bev. It was supposed to be for 2 challenges but I never got it done in time for Creative Card Crew (whatever the weather) so it's only for one now, lol! It also would have been done at lunch today if I hadn't decided to make a wee charm thingy to go on it (this idea came from making earrings all weekend. You can see them if you scroll down to the post below). This of course meant that I had to visit a craft shop, lol!



Anyway, less of the nonsense and onto the important things. The image is an old Tilda I've had for ages and is coloured with Faber-Castelle watercolour pencils. Cut the circle on the Bug with Nesties. The frame is cut the same way - just used two sizes of nesties. The border strips are punched with a Fiskars punch. The flowers are all paper from Craftwork Cards punched with three different sized daisy punches. Added a spacer and brad from my stash. The text is from a Papermania set I got free on the Docrafts magazine (last issue). For mcharm, I have used 3 light pink, 3 darker pink and 1 green bead - green one is a wee bit bigger than the rest. I put these on a pin and attached the pin to a chain, then attached the chain to the spacer.

I think that's it. Hope you like it

2 comments:

helen said...

aww hon this is adorable, i love the beaded charm and your jewellery is gorgeous ...how talented are you !!!
hugs
helen x

coldwaters2 said...

Oh what a beauty Suzanne love your chosen colours and papers and Tilda looks divine. I think it was worth you visiting the craft store because that charm is just fab.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Leelou Blogs