Pages

Thursday 11 June 2009

Sketch Saturday and Secret Crafter



Hi again. Two posts from me tonight! This card is for two challenges. The first is Sketch Saturday #54 - a sketch by Mandy and the second is for Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge #35 - Bling.



The image is a clear stamp from Dimension Forth. I love these stamps and since I got this wee man at the weekend, I have been dying to use him. I have coloured him with my usual watercolour pencils and have added some stickles to his chain (bling). The sentiment is from another clear stamp set - a boys one from Woodware but not sure of exact name. The ribbon is from the Smirk range. The paper is Provo Craft 'Lime and Orange Stripes - Rob and Bob Studio'. CS from my stash. The wee brads (more bling) are from Craftwork Cards and are the kind with no backs on them - have mounted on foam pads. The buttons (even more bling) are Dress It Up buttons and are called 'Backstage Pass'.

I am really pleased with this one. I think the wee boy is great and I think the colours go really well!

Hope you like it
Hugs

3 comments:

helen said...

i can see why you like him hon he's so cute, fab colours too
hugs
helen x

coldwaters2 said...

Great card love that image and that bit of bling on his chain is fab. Do you know its funny it has always seemed difficult to do male cards but lately there have been some great cards with fab images being shown I think its great.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Lynne said...

He's fabby; I love seeing boys with bling on them. You kept him quiet; I'll have to have a shot at him when I have a minute!

Mum.

Leelou Blogs