Pages

Tuesday 30 June 2009

Something a bit different



Hello everyone! I haven't got a card to show you yet today as I have been quite busy over the weekend. We went to The royal Highland Show on Sunday and I was pleasantly surprised. I hadn't been before so I was expecting to see lots of farm animals and not a lot else, lol! However, there were lots of lovely different things. There were the expected tractors and machinery but most of the stands were allowing the kids to have a sit on them so Steven and Jack were in their element. There was also lots of handcrafted items and Kim managed to find a lovely bracelet and necklace so she was quite happy. Mum found a wee mole for the garden and a handcrafted wooden duck. And, I got a shot of the tombola so that was me sorted. There was also lots of demonstrations - horse show, sniffer dog show, etc. There was so much to see and do and I am sure that we missed lots out. It was really good fun and everyone seemed to enjoy it which was a nice change.
Anyway, onto something a bit different... I visited a wee craft shop in Mussdelburgh on Saturday afternoon, Ashbey Designs. The owner of the shop had been making her own jewellery and I was quite taken with it so I bought a few bits and pieces to have a go.






These are what I came up with and, I enjoyed making them so... I nipped to Hobbycraft on Sunday just before it closed to get some more pins and beads and some long nosed pliers, lol!
The wee crosses are swarovski crystal crosses.

Hope you like them. I will be back shortly with a card for Just Magnolia.


No comments:

Leelou Blogs