Pages

Monday 13 July 2009

3 Challenge Combo



Hello everyone. I can't believe it's been nearly 2 weeks since I posted anything! After going through a couple of weeks where I had managed to do lots of crafting and post something new nearly every day, I then couldn't make a card for the life of me! I don't know what was wrong but I just couldn't do it. I tried playing with my papers, looking at everyone's blogs, colouring some images... I even started to look through my magazines but still couldn't come up with anything! Last night though, I had no choice but to make a card... It was either make it no matter what it looked like or buy one from Tesco, lol! It's Steven's 30th today and I had no cards made for him. The kids hadn't even made any! I swear that next year I am going to make all my cards at least one month earlier than I actually need them!

Anyway, enough of my waffling on. Here's what I came up with...



The image is a digital download from Sketching Stamper (I think), coloured with watercolour pencils. The sentiment is from a Daisy and Dandelion set - I just inked up the bit I wanted and stamped it a bit at a time. CS is from my stash. Paper is from a Nitwit Collections download. The flowers are 3d glitter ones from Hobbycraft. Not the best photo going but the best I could get.
After colouring my image, I looked around the challenges for a sketch I liked and thought I'd give the one on Friday Sketchers a go - not played along there for a while. I would also like to enter this into A Spoonful of Sugar which is 'Hearts' this week and One Stop Craft Challenge which is 'Furry Things'.
So... after all this time of not being able to do anything...I've got a birthday card and it qualifies for 3 challenges...not bad, ehh! Lol!

Hope you like it


2 comments:

CRAFTERESA said...

this is just sooooo cute

if you love teddies you will love my new challenge blog

Crafteresa xx

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

This is absolutely adorable Suzanne. I love the image you got from Chris - what a super teddy. Thanks for joining the One Stop Craft Challenge.
Sharon xx

Leelou Blogs