Pages

Monday 31 August 2009

Creat 4 Fun and Truly Scrumptious

Hello everyone. This is my second post today...Can you tell there is no housework getting done today, lol! I wanted to make a wee hting for Jack for his birthday to hold some treats. I decided to make a milk carton and fill it with sweets. I chose green and gold for his fav football team - Celtic, and I filled it with green and white sweets.



I knew I was going to enter it for Truly Scrumptious where the theme this week is 'Anything But A Card'. However, when I was doing some blog hopping, I found that the theme this week on Creat4Fun is 'Make A Milk Carton'...How good was that?! Don't think I'dmanage that again if I tried! I took my photos before I filled it with sweets. That's why it's still open.

Hope you like it

HUgs

6 comments:

Penni said...

Fab Milk Carton Suzanne. Bet those sweets won't last long!

Hugs
Penni
X

Dawn said...

Wonderful gift for a footie mad Celtic supporter - Really great..

thanks for joining us on TS

Dawn

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Such a great idea and I love your milk carton creation.. Such a perfect gift for your Celtic fan. Thanks so much for the award too Suzanne.. your the sweetest! Hugs, Nikki x

Sandra said...

Really great looking milk carton. Indeed a perfect gift for a Celtic fan. Thanks for joining us this week at Create4fun Challenge.

Sandra

Mandy said...

This is fab hun, love it xx

Rach said...

love this sweet milk carton you have made sweetie, looks wonderful. I am going to have to go on the look out for the sizzix die to have a go at Michelle's fabby flower tutorial as well... hugs rachxx

Leelou Blogs