Pages

Wednesday 12 August 2009

Sketch Saturday and Stamp with Fun



Hi everyone. Hope you are all well. This card is for two challenges. I have followed the fabulous sketch over at Sketch Saturday and made a birthday card to fit in with the Birthday theme over at Stamp with Fun. I needed a birthday card for the wee boy next door to us and I have had this stamo and paper for absolutely donkeys and never used it. So, out it came... but I don't think I'll be using it aain for a while. I'm not too keen on it... However, I do like the end result of the card.




Anyway, I have colourd him with my usual watercolour pencils. The papers are from Dovecraft. The CS and ribbon are from my stash. The sentiment is a wee set I got free with a magazine issue. The number 7 is cut by hand.

Hope you like it

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

creat birthday card !!! love the wonderful image!!!thanks for joining in our challenge.
big hugs tina46
swf-team

Leelou Blogs