Pages

Saturday 21 November 2009

Getting Organised



Hi everyone. I thought I would pop on and show you what Ive been doing. Not much, lol! I have been playing around making a few wee treat boxes. I got these ideas from Splicoast Stampers resources. The backpack one comes as a template and the wee puffy box is done with a CD.



I have used cardstock in two shades of purple for the wee backpack. This is the fav colour of Kim's friend, Amber, so once I've filled it with some Galaxy Minstrels it'll be perfect for her. Two shades of purple eyelets and a purple ribbon.



For the puffy box, I used a sheet of DCWV Christmas Stack and a bit pink ribbon. This one would make a nice wee jewellery box. Maybe holding a wee bracelet or some earrings.



I hope you like them and thanks for taking the time to look.

Hugs


1 comment:

Mandy said...

Suzanne these are gorgeous hun, I'm just about to have a play now and attempt a gift box
hugs Mandy xx

Leelou Blogs