Pages

Monday 23 November 2009

Please Mr Postman



Good afternoon to you all. I hope you are all well. Quite an uneventful day here today...just some chores in the house again. Managed to make a card last night though.

This one is for a couple of challenges:

1. Creative Card Crew - Strings attached
2. Simon Says Stamp - Animal Antics
3. Allsorts - Christmas Carol or Song Title.



The image is Penny Black - Hand Mailed. It's coloured with watercolour pencils, Cosmic Shimmer paints and has lots of Studio G fine glitter added to the post box. The string tie is parcel ribbon I got from Tesco last Christmas. The sentiment is also from last year - Craftwork Cards. The DPs are Creative Imaginations. I got the fab sketch from Mojo Monday but I was too late to enter. I have chosen Please Mr Postman for my song title for Allsorts.

I hope you like it and thanks for taking the time to look.

Hugs

4 comments:

brenda said...

Hello Suzanne

I really love this image, so very Chrismassy.

Thanks for joining in the fun at Allsorts this week and good luck with the draw.

B x

Unknown said...

Fantastic colouring Suzanne x Ive decorated the sweetie tin if you have time to hop on over x Janet

Jules said...

Hi Suzanne

A brilliant creation. I really love this image.

Great use of the traditional Christmas colours too.

Thank you for joining in the fun at Allsorts this week.

Love Jules xx

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

Hi Suzanne

great card love the glittery post box!

thanks for playing at Allsorts

Emma xxx

Leelou Blogs