Pages

Sunday 15 November 2009

Stampin B's Challenge



Hi everyone. Hope you are all well. Just a quick post before I get ready and settle down for the X Factor. Can't believe they never got rid of those twins last week...never mind...they can't possibly win it.

Anyway, this one is for Stampin B's challenge where the theme this week is 'Not A Card'. I haven't entered here before, I just found it whilst hopping around yesterday. I got this plaque and the wee buttons from the craft fair last month. I have covered it with My Mind's Eye Signature paper. I coloured the wee buttons with felt pens. I covered the letters with stickles and the pictures with Diamond Glaze. Also used Diamond Glaze to stick them all down.


Hope you like it. It was quite simple to make and I think it makes a nice wee decoration and could even be given as a gift.
Thanks for taking the time to look

Hugs


No comments:

Leelou Blogs