Pages

Sunday 10 January 2010

Mojo Monday



Hi everyone. I hope you are all well. I am feeling rubbish I have a terrible cold and I have a very spoilt 3 year old who has a terrible cold - not a good mix, lol. Wee Steven is going through a phase just now where he hates everything - nursery, bedtime, mealtimes, bath time - EVERYTHING! Last night, he decided hedidn't want to go to bed and it took 2 1/2 hours for him to finally fall asleep and that was after I let him come into my bed. Tonight, I was very firm and I made him stay in his own bed - it took an hour of him shouting and screaming and getting up and down but he finally fell asleep. So, fingers crossed that tomorrow night won't take as long and he will finally realise that these things just have to be done whether we like it or not. And, it's a lot easier said than done to stay firm - especially when you are shattered!

Here's a wee pic of him after he'd settled - what an angel!



Anyway, enough of my rambling on. For this one, I have followed the sketch on the Mojo Monday blog. The image is a digi download from Sugar Nellie called Webknitter. I first seen it the other day whilst having a wee look at the sale over at Funky Kits ( only ordered 1 0r 2 stamps, lol) and then I seen it again over on the fabulous Jacqui's blog and she was quite right to say it would be hard to resist it so...of I went and bought it.



Now, it has finally been coloured with Twinkling H2Os and Distress Inks. I say finally because it took me all afternoon yesterday to resize it and print it. I am not very good at technical stuff on the pc so I coundn't get it to open in photoshop at first, lol. Then, I figured it out and we were off. Next, I coloured it and the shades were all wrong so...printed it again and coloured it again - wrong again. I just couldn't get the pink right. So, I gave up and started again today. I am now quite pleased with it. The papers are Basic Grey Sultry. The ribbon, gems and cardstock are all from my stash.

Thanks very much for taking the time to look and I hope I'm not too late for the challenge after all the carry on.

Hugs

3 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

I got that image on FRIDy, its delightful. Your card is lovely.
Lisa ;)

Lacey Stephens said...

Sorry to hear you and your little one are under the weather. I hope tonight is a better one for you! Thanks for stopping by my blog during the Kraftin' Kimmie blog hop!
~Lacey
www.stampandcreate.com

Swaantje said...

Oh.. what a lovely picture ;o)
A little angel sleeps..
Your card is very cute, the little stamp is sweet.
Thanks for your lovley comment on my blog..
Hugs
Swaani

Leelou Blogs