Pages

Friday 8 January 2010

The Sugar Bowl



Hello everyone. I hope you are all staying warm and safe in this awful weather. I know that a few weeks ago I was saying how much I love the snow but...this is getting ridiculous! It's no fun now, just really cold and icy.



Anyway, the kids went back to school on Wednesday and I have found a bit of time to make a card. I really liked the sketch over at The Sugar Bowl this time and it's been ages since I played along so I thought I'd have a go. The added challenge was to use something new which for me is the stamp.






The image is coloured with Distress Inks. The design Papers are Basic Grey and the happy birthday is a Hampton Arts stamp. I have followed the sketch on the front and made it into an easel card.

Thanks for taking the time to look.

Hugs

2 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

I love the card - the colours are wonderful. I am also a big fan of the easel card - i sem to be making a lot of them
Lisa ;)

Lilian said...

Your easel card is just lovely! Thanks for joining the SB challenge and hope to see you in the next one too! Have a wonderful day!

Leelou Blogs