Pages

Monday 29 March 2010

Hoppy Easter



Hello everyone. I hope you are all enjoying the wonderful weather, HA! This was meant to be a quick post from me today. But, I have been tryinbg to upload my photos since 4.30pm. It's been driving me mad! But, hey ho, working now so I'll get it on quick before Mr Blogger starts to play funny beggars again, lol.
This is only the second easter card I have made this year - I wasn't going to bother sending any but decided against that today.



So, for my card I have used a LOTV image coloured with promarkers and mounted onto the same dp as the base card and then onto some green vellum. The scalloped circle is cardstock from my stash and the dp is from a HOTP Cardmakers pack that actually belongs to Kimberley - but since she hasn't been doing any crafting lately, I wasn't going to let it go to waste! The yellow organza ribbon is from Crafts at Home. The pin is from Tabbycrafts. The flowers were punched from the dp and green vellum with the retro flower punches and I have added wee half pearls to the centres of them and also to each corner of the card. The sentiment was done on the pc.

I can enter this into the following challenges:

1. Friday Sketchers - Lovely Sketch
2. Stamping for the Weekend - Easter
3. Crafty Cardmakers - Spring into Spring
4. Passion for Promarkers - Springtime Creations include an animal
5. Charisma Cardz - Spring has Sprung
6. Paper Play - Easter

Thanks for taking the time to look. Please leave me a comment if you stopped by so I can return the visit

Hugs

5 comments:

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Suzanne, what a pretty card. I love the cute LOTV image and your colouring is fab. Gorgeous paper and the ribbon & pin look amazing. Thanks for joining in with my challenge over at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

Lisa Jane said...

what agreat image - full of energy Love the yellows and greens so fresh and cheerful
Lisa ;)

Unknown said...

this is lovely and fresh, just like spring, well done and thanks for playin with us at crafty cardmakers xx

Leanne said...

This is a beautiful card.

Thank you for joining us at Charisma this week - good luck!

Hugs
Leanne
xx

Anonymous said...

Really cute card. I love the flowers (I'm a big flower fan, lol) and your layout.
Jack (Crafty Cardmakers)

Leelou Blogs