Pages

Friday 6 August 2010

Crafty Catz DT - Buttons and Bows

Morning everyone. The weather here and the lack of sleep doesn't have the makings of a very good day, I'm afraid. Mind you, after all the lovely comments regarding my cake the other day - perhaps we will have a baking day, lol.

So, today is Friday which means its time for another challenge over at Crafty Catz. Thank you to everyone who entered Lindsey's challenge this week and I hope we see you again this week. It was my turn to set the theme this week and I have chosen:

'Buttons & Bows'

So, get your crafty stuff out and create something with at least one button and one bow on it - more if you want but, at least one of each and only new projects please.

As always, the DT have done a super job so make sure you pop over and check out their individual blogs and leave a comment if you have a minute. We were lucky enough to be given some images to use from our sponsor this week, I Did It Creations, who are also offering one lucky winner their choice of 4 digital images from their shop.


Anyway, enough waffling. Here's my card:



Ingredients:
Image: Digi Image from I Did It Creations;
Medium: Promarkers;
Papers: Forever Friends baby pack;
Tools: Cuttlebug; Scalloped Circle Nesties;Swiss Dots Embossing Folder;
Buttons: Courtesy of my Gran, lol;
Lace: Local Shop - Go Crafty
Other:
ribbon, flowers and card candy from my stash.

Challenges:
Sketch and Stash: Fab Sketch ( I used old papers and new lace);
Creative Card Crew: Cute and Girly;
Papertake Weekly: White & Bright (white and one other colour);
Cute Card Thursday: Whateva (anything goes);
One Stop Craft: Patterns;


Now, I think that's everything, lol. But, can you believe that after choosing the theme of the challenge myself, I had no baby buttons to use - so, I had to go and 'borrow' some from my Gran!

I am off to get organised now or this will turn into another lazy day. Thanks for taking the time to stop by and i look forward to coming along and seeing what you come up with for this week

Hugs
Suzanne

12 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

brilliant card and love the colours

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Suzanne
A gorgeous card and thanks for a great challenge,
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Lindsey said...

This is so cute! Thanks for joining us at OSCC and have a great weekend x

Caroline said...

Wow!! This is so sweet. Thanks for joining us at the Creative Card Crew. Caroline x

Jill said...

aww what a cutie Suzanne I love that image thanks for joining us at Sketch n stash hugs Jill xx

Cherie said...

This is such a pretty and cute card love the image. Thanks for joining Creative Card Crew,
Hugs cherie

gina g said...

Gorgeous card i love the cute image. Thanks for joining us at the OSCC this week. luv gina xx

Deb said...

beautiful! I love the pretty colour, many thanks for joining in the CCT challenge, hugs Debx

Lorraine A said...

aww ,, this is just sooo cute :-) the image is adorable and the papers and embellies are perfect :-)

thanks for joining us on the Sketch and Stash and PTW Challenges :-)
Luv
Lols x x x

Maria Matter said...

a lovely baby card Suzanne! such a little sweetie, love the flowers and all the pretties you've added!
blessings!

Basslady said...

this is so cute! love the bottons and the ribbon!

xoxo silvi (germany)

Suzie said...

This is so pretty and cute, I love it! Suzie x

Leelou Blogs