Pages

Friday 24 September 2010

Fab n Funky DT - 1st Card

Good morning everyone. I hope you are all having a better one than I am. I moved house on Wednesday and was informed yesterday that I will have no internet for at least 10 days and even then, it could take another 2 weeks to be put on - I am not happy!!! Why are these things never simple - are they sent to test us?

Anyway, I am visiting my mum and using her pc just now because, this post should have been on 2 days ago! My first DT card and already I am running late - sorry girls. However, better late than never!
This week, the theme over on the Fab n Funky Challenge Blog is:

'Quote me happy'

That's right, use a quote on your cards, either as the main focal point or along side an image. I did start off with it as the main point but didn't like the card so...changed it around and added an image.



Ingredients:
Image: Stamposaurus;
Medium: Watercolour Pencils;
Papers: K&Co;
Flowers: Wild Orchid Crafts;
Quote: PC generated;
Other: Ribbon from stash and glamour dust on wings.

Challenges:
A Spoonful of Sugar: Anything Goes;
Charisma Cardz: Anything Goes;
Secret Crafter: Anything Goes;


That's it for today. I am off to see about mobile broadband now. Be back tomorrow with my Crafty Catz DT card

Hugs
Suzanne

5 comments:

heidy said...

Hi Suzanne,sweet card hope you'll be back in blogging land soon.
Hugs Heidy

Janette said...

Well it was worth the wait, fab card and I hope your internet is soon sorted, oh there is nothing worse.xx

Lindsey said...

Love it SuzannE! Hope you are settlin in ok to the new house
Linds x

Maria Elena said...

Great Card !!
Have a great Weekend !
http://mariaelenaworld.blogspot.com/

Vee said...

A fabulous card, love the colours and the sweet image.Thanks for playing with Charisma.
xx Vee

Leelou Blogs