Pages

Wednesday 15 September 2010

Some Fabulous News

Good morning everyone. I hope you are all well. I have some brilliantly, exciting funky news to share with you all. if you are a regular reader of this waffling, you will know that I entered a DT call over at Fab n Funky last week. I was absolutely delighted to be given a place on the team along with four others...Shelley,Heidy, Sharon and Karen. So, thank you to all the 'oldies' (lol) for giving us all this fab opportunity and I hope we do you all proud. And that also means we all get to proudly display this fab banner



Also, wanted to say Hi to Aunty Sue who has been ill recently and hope you get better real soon x

Thanks for stopping by to share my news everyone. I am off to try and get this card done now as Eastenders took over last night, lol

Hugs
Suzanne

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

Hurray!
(I knew this already lol! You won't believe how hard it has been to keep it to myself!)
Looking forward to working with you TWICE a week now!
Linds x
PS my joke was not pants!!!!

Lynne said...

Well done, you. I hope there will still be time to make cakes??? Mum.x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Suzanne
Congratulations well done
Hgs Dianne xx :)

Leelou Blogs