Pages

Friday 8 October 2010

Crafty Catz Blog Hop Candy Winner

Good morning everyone. I hope you are all well. We had a fantastic response to our Blog Hop over at Crafty Catz last week and a big thank you to everyone who took the time to join us and to all who entered my wee candy. I will come back later today to post my card for this weeks challenge but I wanted to jump on now and show you all the cake I made at college the other day and also to tell you all who the winner of my wee candy is.

So, first of all, no laughing but...this is supposed to be Sooty and Sweep - you know the wee puppets that used to be on tv...but it looks a bit like something out of a horror show, lol..never mind, practise makes perfect - I hope.



And, next...I asked my mum to chose a number between 1 and 37, then I counted down my comments, excluding the girls from the Catz DT and any duplicates and the winner is...


No 21

which is


MEL

So, if you could email me your address, Mel, I will pop your candy in the post for you.

Thanks again to everyone who entered and for taking the time to stop by

Hugs
Suzanne

5 comments:

heidy said...

Well,I love your cake ,it looks yummy
Hugs Heidy

Lindsey said...

Wow! That is a fantastic cake!

Lynne said...

I thought the cake was delicious and I recognised Sooty right away!

Congratulations, Mel. I hope you enjoy your candy.

Lynne.x

Unknown said...

Your cake is fab Suzanne, bet the kids soon polished that one off, you have a flare for cake decorating, must be why you are so good at card making. Have a great week-end.
Love Gran xxx

melsanford said...

Thankyou so much, Suzanne! I have emailed you. The cake is gorgeous! Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

Leelou Blogs