Pages

Tuesday 14 December 2010

Crafty Catz DT - Birthday Bear

Hello everyone. What an awful blogger I have been recently! First of all, can I apologise to the rest of the girls at Crafty Catz because I just realised today that I had forgotten to post my card - it must have slipped my mind because I was late with it and obviously thought it was done. So, I am sorry. I am still chasing my own tail this week, even though the schools and nurseries are back open (my youngest two were home all last week too because the school roof was damaged). I am SOOOO glad that its fixed, lol. Not so much Jack but Steven is VERY hard work! Thank you for all the lovely comments regarding sleep. I have managed to get some sleep but he is still playing up! Its Jack I really feel for because he has to share a room with him (going to buy him some ear plugs) and I'm not kidding!

Anyway, the theme this week at Crafty Catz is 'Birthday Bear' and we are sponsored once again by I did it creations. Again, a fab prize on offer and the DT were given some images to play with so here's mine.



Ingredients:
Image: I Did It Creations;
Medium: Promarkers;
Papers: Pink Parfait by Forever Friends;
Flowers: WOC;
Sentiment: PC;
Tools: Nesties and Cuttlebug;
Other: Ribbon (stash).

Challenges:
Cute Card Thursday: Floral Frenzy;
Stamp Something: December Digi Day;
Crafty Emma's: Anything BUT A Christmas Card.

Well, that's it from me today. Thanks for stopping by. See you all tomorrow (hopefully) with another card

Hugs
Suzanne

8 comments:

Janette said...

Hi Suzanne, Gorgeous card, love the Teddy, and I don't 'DO' Teddy's...lol...but I like this one.xx

heidy said...

Hi Suzanne,this is so cute!!!
Hugs Heidy

Aunty Sue said...

Lol what you like mind you I was late too can someone tell me what day it is. Gosh why is it always like this at Christmas. Lovely card and great reminder to our followers.

karen said...

Hi Suzanne, gorgeous card,Karenx

Unknown said...

Fab card Suzanne, love pink, and brown really finishes it off, gorgeous teddy.
xxx

tilly said...

a super card, we may all have a little more time after Santa has been lol
Tilly x

Vicky said...

Very pretty card, love the colours & the image.
Thankyou for joining us at CES Challenges this week, good luck.

Hugs Vicky xx

Emma said...

A beautiful card Suzanne, so adorable.
Hugs Emma x

Leelou Blogs