Pages

Wednesday 18 April 2012

Belated Birthday

Wow, I'm back again and only a month after my last visit, lol. Mum and I went to London at the weekend for the Craft Show at Alexandra Palace. Was a fab day and met lots of lovely people, including the lovely Jacqui, and of course, we had to buy some new goodies...coouldn't possibbly go an 800 mile round trip and come home empty handed, lol. So, I have a card to show for it as I wasn't going to buy new pens and papers and not put them to good use.


This card is going to the wee boy downstairs from us whose birthday I was daft enough to forget about. The message inside reads 'Happy Belated Birthday' and is my stamp bargain from the weekend  - 50p!!I have coulred the LOTV image with a mix of Promarkers and Spectrum Noir pens on Neenah Classic card. The papers are old ones from my stash. The wee greeting came from Craftwork Cards and the bunting... I pinched mums new spellbinder dies, lol!

I would like to enter this card into The Sweet Stop Sketch Challenge and I have used this fabby sketch.

Thanks for stopping by

Hugs

2 comments:

Janette said...

Hi Suzanne, Gorgeous card hun, so cute.xx

Elaine said...

Gorgeous card Suzanne, and so very nice to see you back creating again :)

Big hugs
Elaine xx

Leelou Blogs