Pages

Sunday 29 April 2012

No Cards just a cake and a top 3

Hello everyone. I don't have  a card to share today since I must have forgotten how to print out digi images - been at it for about 3 hours, lol.  So, I thought you might like to see a pic of the wedding cake I made for my brothers wedding in March. I was so nervous about this and mum even offered to buy them it from Truly Scrumptious who are the original designers but Stephen and Sarah were having none of it and were determined  I was to make it. So, Erin, mum and I put in many hours of love and hard work and here is the end result.


I have to admit that I was actually quite pleased with it in the end and it tasted absolutely beautiful, even if I say so myself, lol. Now, you can't have a wedding cake without a bride and groom can you?


I thought that Sarah looked absolutely stunning and my brother looks fairly handsome too. Everyone looked great, the boys in their kilts and Kim in her bridesmaid dress. I will add a photo of us all once they come back from the photographer.

And, last but by no means least, I am delighted to tell you all that I got picked as part of the top 3 over at Crafts 4 Eternity. This was wonderful news and I love to hear when someone likes what I have created. So, thank you very much to the team and here is my wee pic to show off.



Thanks for stopping by

Hugs

2 comments:

heidy said...

Wow Suzanne that cake looks gorgeous!
Hugs Heidy

melsanford said...

Oh wow! Your cake is stunning! And what a gorgeous photo :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

Leelou Blogs