Pages

Wednesday 27 June 2012

Craft Challenge - Birds/Feathers

This is the last week of the month and therefore, my last week as Guest Designer over at CRAFT Challenge. I have thoroughly enjoyed the past month and...the way our house has been recently...I have certainly been challenged, lol.  The theme this week is Birds/Feathers and once again, I found this one quite difficult. However, I am delighted with the way my card has turned out - really like this one, lol.


Ingredients:
Image: Tilda catching stars;
Medium: Promarkers;
Papers: First Edition 6x6 Bird Song paper pack;
Tag: Paper Pack also;
Tools: Cuttlebug and Nesties;
Other: Ribbon, lace and pearls from stash; feathers from mums stash; Glossy Accents on Crown and Wand.

Challenges:
Cupcake Craft: Birds of a Feather;
Fab N Funky: Cute and Girly.

There are some fantastic prizes up for grabs again so make sure you pop by and chaeck out the rest of the DTs fab creations and join in the fun.

Thanks for stopping by

Hugs


7 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

brilliant card and so pleased you have enjoyed your stay with Us. xxx

Unknown said...

Awww...your card is simply adorable! I could never tell this was a challenge for you!!! Such sweet details too! Thanks for joining my challenge over at Cupcake Craft Challenge this week! Good Luck! Hugs and sunshine

Mina said...

oooohhhh shes beautifully coloured Suzanne, I love how you used the feathers too it adds a real softness to your card...lovely idea
Mina xxx

Pat K said...

Oh so pretty. Love the softness the feathers add. Thank you so much for joining us in the Fan 'n' Funky challenge, hugs, Pat K.

Emma H said...

So soft and sweet - love the feathers! Thanks for playing along with Fab N Funky this week!

CreaSjouk said...

Beautiful card!
Thanks for joining us at sunday sketch and stamp!
X Sjoukje

Elaine said...

Oh dear Suzanne...I am very behind (as always!).
Gorgeous card, love the image...I coloured this stamp the last time I was off work, just need to find the time to make it into a card yet!

Big Hugs
Elaine xxx

And thank you again :)

Leelou Blogs